Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sorry, I haven't kept up on my blog very well lately. I have been so busy with Christmas parties and shopping. I have finally gotten all of the shopping done, now I just need to wrap everything, which will probably take me a couple of days. In spite of being so busy, I love, love, love the Christmas Holiday. I love the spirit that it brings into my crazy life. I love being with family, and I am so grateful that I am able to see all of them this Christmas season. I love the gospel, and am thankful to have it in my life, without it I would be lost. We LOVE you all, and hope that your HOLIDAYS are filled with SPARKLES and SPIRIT.

3 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

Wow! what a beautiful testimony angie! i look up to you so much and i am so glad that we are sisters! sadie is so so so so beautiful! she must take after you! we hope that macie will turn out 1/2 as cute as sadie! :) then we'd be happy! thanks for being such an awesome example to me and i love you so much!

The Wrights said...

Merry Christmas!And Happy New Years! We love you all and are so thankful for a wonderful family! I love Sadie's cute dance pictures, she looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Matt, Angie, and Sadie,

Thank you so much for your darling Christmas card! It was such a pleasure to be invited to see this blog spot; Jaime and I got to read up on the happenings with y'all. We also want to compliment Jenny on her beautiful photography! Wish we could have gotten a picture done by her!

You've done a really great job with this page. (It makes me want to post a brand new blog for us, too.)