Monday, January 28, 2008

This past week has been pretty crazy. On the 24Th was Matt's 32ND birthday. He may be getting older, but he is still young at heart, and I love that about him, there is never a dull moment in our lives. Speaking of never a dull moment in our lives, we (Sadie and I) were on our way to meet Matt at Outback restaurant for his birthday dinner, when a guy ran a stop sign and we t-boned him in the intersection. We called Matt right away and he was there asap. Seeing Matt pull up just calmed mine and Sadies fears. We love him so much and are so grateful for everything he does for us. When he got to the scene, he told me and Sadie to get in his truck, and get warm while he took care of everything. It is the first accident that I have been in, when I was driving. It was Sadies first car accident and she was frightened by the whole thing. She cried for the rest of the night on and off. The good thing was that nobody got seriously injured, and that it wasn't my fault. Our car is in the shop getting fixed, but we do have a rental in the meantime. When we were done with all of the paperwork and getting the car towed, we were able to still go to Outback to celebrate Matt's b-day. I think it will be a birthday that he will never forget. We sure are grateful for such a wonderful man in our lives.

I love you daddy, thanks for coming to our rescue. Love Sadie and Angie

2 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

we are sure glad that you GIRLS are okay!!! i was shocked when i heard the news, and am so glad that you guys didn't get injured! love all of you and we need to get together!

Jenny Miller said...

I love how you love my brother. It is such a great thing to know that your brother married someone so wonderful who truly loves him~!!