Tuesday, March 18, 2008


So most of you are probably wondering why I posted this picture.....Well the other day my doorbell rang and a police officer was standing at my door he asked if I had looked in my back yard lately....Much to my surprise when I looked back there, there was a car right through my fence.....I guess that is what I get building a house right next to a High School. A girl that looked like she had just gotten a license was turning right at the stop sign, she said that she looked down for a second as she was turning, and before she knew it she was through a fence, my guess is that she may have accidentally pushed on the gas instead of the brake.........poor girl was crying hysterically. Sadie was actually playing in the backyard with friends minutes before it happened, and they left just in the nick of time. So now we have to go through all the insurance hassel to get a new fence, but I am glad that no one got hurt.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Wrights said...

That is so Funny! Not for you guys though... We are glad no one got hurt! That is a bummer :(

Jenny Miller said...

Oh My Gosh!! How Scary! Glad you are safe!

Becca said...

Glad that everyone one is safe!! What a scary thing. I am so glad that you are in the family. We love you guys so much!!

The Wrights said...

Ang, We sure missed seeing you guys tonight. Hey call me tomorrow, I have good news about NIOXIN! I might forget.. so call me! Sure love you guys! Glad Matt is back safe!