Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring Break



So this past week was Spring break for Sadie. We didn't really have plans to go anywhere, Matt was taking a little trip down south with his dad, brother, uncle, and cousins, to do a some hiking through some slot canyons. My mom and dad were going up to Park City to stay at the Canyons Resort for a convention that my dad had, and they invited us to stay a night with them, So Sadie and I decided that we would go up while Matt was on his little excursion. We were only there from Wednesday night, to Thursday late afternoon, but we had a great time. As you can tell in the pictures Sadie was in heaven, we went swimming a couple of times (it was freezing cold outside but the pools were nice and heated), and grandpa treated all of us to a pedicure (what a stud). We also ate really yummy food at the restaurant in the Hotel, and I did get to do a little shopping at the outlet malls. Thanks Mom and Dad we had a blast with you!!!! We love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

WOW! What an awesome blog!! I found your blog off Ang's site. I thought I would just peak to see. Sadie is growing up really fast. She is extremely beautiful. I am glad I took a peak.

~Amy (Ang's oldest sister)

Jenny Miller said...

I love the picture of Sadie in the pool! She looks like she is in her element!

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

looks like fun! :)

Terry said...

Angie..When we got you...we also got your mom and dad! We love them too! They are the best!

Monica said...

All I can say is Teriesa and Charles are the best...Looks like you guys had fun!!