Monday, July 13, 2009

We are Alive!

So finally, I have a chance to sit and get some posting done. We have been so busy for the past three weeks. Matt and I had the opportunity to go to France with my Mom and Dad. We visited Paris for four days. We saw everything that we could cram in. We were on the go everyday we were there. Then we drove down to the South of France to meet family I have never met before. The countryside was beautiful and meeting Family was Amazing. It was a trip of a lifetime. Thanks so much Mom and Dad, We love you!! Here are some snippets of the trip.

Here are some photos of the Eiffel Tower that we took.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

preitygirl said...

It looks like you had an amazing time! I am so happy you got to go and have so much fun! We need to get together!

Terry said...

Looks like an awesome adventure! We missed you like crazy but we are so glad you had such an amazing opportunity! Love you!

Amy said...

That looked like you had so much fun. I love to read up on how you and your family are doing!