Monday, September 24, 2007


This is Sadies first day of kindergarten. She sure looks excited to go, but infact the minute we walked into class the tears started to flow. Her teacher(Mrs. Jones) took it from there, she grabbed Sadie from me and told me to run. When I came to pick her up Mrs. Jones said that the tears only lasted about a minute, and then she was fine. The second day of school was a little better, but there still were some tears. Ever since then she has been fine and very excited about school.
I thought that I would also put in a picture of her cute toenails, she wanted them to look pretty for the first day of school.








Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Wrights said...

Sadie you looked so cute for your first day of school! I love your toe nails! And your hair is getting so long! have so much fun at school... sure love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

This site is so cute, I love it. You did a great job. Your family is cute too, especially Sadie.
Love from Grandma Tereisa

Becca said...

Angie we miss you guys so much, I'm so glad you started a blog so we can keep up to sate on everything that is new! Sadie is so dang cute, tell her we miss her too especially Abby!!!
Your trip to Hawaii looked awesome!! Such beautiful pictures, but I must say you and Sadie looked so beautiful!! and Matt looked good too! We love and miss you guys! Talk to you soon.