Monday, September 24, 2007

This september we were fortunate enough to take the family to Hawaii. We went to the island of Kauai. It is such a beautiful island, so green, and so many gorgeous flowers. We were able to have some fun adventures there, we went on a helicopter ride around the island, a boat ride around the Napali Coast(a part of the island that you can only get to by boat.) we saw dolphins, and sea turtles, and the most beautiful fish(we all went snorkeling, even Sadie). Matt jumped off some waterfalls that were pretty high, Sadie and I decided that they may be a little to high for us ( Yeah, I know I'm chicken.) It was a very fun vacation, and a very much needed one as well.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny Miller said...

I love these pics! Makes me want to visit...SOON! Angie, how can you be so cute that you even look good in snorkeling gear?? Love you all!

The Wrights said...

Wow! These pictures are amazing! You all look like you belong there.. Angie you look so Beautiful! I hope we can go back soon... it makes me think of our honeymoon! I love it there! We sure love you guys! Miss you tons!