Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beautiful Bear lake



Here we are at our annual Bear Lake trip. We go every year with my moms brother and sisters and their kids, and their kids for my grandmas birthday.....needless to say we had a bunch of people to party with. I love getting together with all of my cousins, we have such a good time together...we need to do it more often. It was really fun and as you can tell the weather and the lake (still a little chilly) were beautiful.




This is one of our favorite things a Bear Lake....a heated pool. We spent most of Saturday in there. We had a blast and are lucky because in two weeks we get to go with just my side of the family for a week, and then at the end of July we get to go with the Marchbanks family for a week.... we can't wait.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Bear Lake! Oh how fun!! I remember when we went to Bear Lake many years ago. I can't believe how long ago that seems.
It looks like you guys are having fun. Luckies!!

The Wrights said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST! I love the pictures.. I have never seen any from there. It's looks so fun. I can't wait till we go in July!

Jenny Miller said...

I LOVE those goggles! Love you guys~!

Trinity Hansen Family said...

Hi Marchbanks!! Imagine running into your blog with the millions of them out there. Matt you look great what a cute family. I am so happy that you are doing well. It is so fun to see pictures of people I grew up with, who knew growing up that we would turn out to be such responsible, family loving people. Karen Page Hansen