Friday, June 6, 2008

"Peter Pan"

My cute little dancer had a recital on Wednesday this week, and she did so good. The theme of the recital was Peter Pan. Sadie was a crocodile for her hip-hop dance and a magical fairy for her ballet dance. The costumes were so cute, I didn't get a picture of her in her Crocodile costume, but she said that was ok because she really loved the fairy costume the best anyways. I am so proud of her, she said that she was pretty nervous to go on stage, but went anyways. Matt was so impressed when she came out as a fairy, he thought that she was so graceful, and looked like a beautiful fairy. I think that she will grow up to be a pretty darn good dancer if she wants to. Good Job Sadie, WE LOVE YOU!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Terry said...

Great Job Sadie! I wish I could have been there! I heard you were fabulous! We are so proud of you!We love you!
Grandma Terry and Grandpa Hal

Jenny Miller said...

Oh she looks so beautiful! I bet she was the very best! Thanks for sharing....

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

What a beautiful little girly! Cutest fairy I've ever seen! Good job Sadie! We love you! :)

Brooke said...

Hey Ang! This is Brooke, Angie's sister. I saw you on her friends list and came and checked you guys out! I love your blog! Sadie is so pretty! She looks a lot like you and a little bit like her dad! I know that I will see you sooner or later. Usually it is at the gym, but I have been slacking BIG time!