Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sadie



I was looking through my pictures tonight and thought that this one was pretty cute of Sadie. We went to her parent teacher conference last night and her teacher couldn't say enough nice things about her. She is doing really well in her class, her teacher was really impressed how well she was doing on reading and writing, but the thing that impressed me most (and her teacher) is how nice she is to everyone in the class and how she makes everyone feel included. It is fun to hear her come home and tell me that she invited someone to play with her who didn't have anyone else to play with during recess. This is one of Sadies greatest qualities, she never wants anyone to feel bad. She is such a good girl, and such a good example to everyone around her. I am very proud of her, and I am lucky to have her call me mom.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ryan. heather. macie. millie. said...

i tagged you! cute blog! you changed your background! love it! and sadie is ADORABLE! thanks for everything once again! you're the best!

Terry said...

Sadie... I think that is the nicest thing that anyone could ever say about you! Thanks for being such a special young lady and being kind to everyone! We sure love you! Grandma Terry

The Wrights said...

Wow! That must feel good for you to hear that Sadie is such a nice girl. You guys have taught her so well. You are both great parents.. I hope someday I can be as good as you both. We had fun with you guys too this weekend. Can't wait untill we come again. Love ya

Jules said...

awww sadie girl!! she is so precious!! what a sweetheart and so kind! you are so blessed to have such a tenderhearted little girl!!

miss you guys!!!

xoxo
ian, julie + cade!

The Gibby's said...

It was interesting reading this about your little Sandie. It reminded me of when I moved here in the 4th grade and I remember thinking the exact same things about you. You really were always so nice to everyone. You never seemed to get caught up in all the silly girl drama. Sounds like you have taught Sandie well!