Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Conquering Fears

Well she finally learned how to do it. Sadie can ride a two wheeler. Last year we tried to teach her, but we didn't have success, in fact she was deathly scared to even try again. She told me that the only way she would ever ride a bike was if it had training wheels, I asked what was going to happen when she became an adult, and she told me she would still have the training wheels on. Well we conquered that fear. It really only took her about five minutes of me holding on and then she took off on her own. That is all she does now. Mom, can I go and ride my bike, I hear that about fifty times a day. I am so proud of her, way to go babe.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

Good job Sadie! I am so proud of you... Your growing up too fast! We sure love and miss you!
Love Dallas and Lizzy

Terry said...

Sadie Sue... you are AMAZING! Look at you riding a bike! What a girl! Grandpa and I sure do love you!
Grandma Terry