Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Schools in session!!!

If you can believe it or not our little munchkin is already in First grade. She was so excited to go back to school. I thought at first she was kind of putting on a little front, and that she was nervous to go, but she wasn't she went right in without any hesitation, and absolutely loved the first day. Her favorite part was eating in the lunchroom with all of her friends and being able to play with them at recess. I must say that I was a little nervous to leave her there all day, but she did awesome.

7 comments:

Monica said...

I can't believe she is already in 1st grade! She looks very gorgeous I might add too! Very cute shirt Sadie...love it!!

Breanne said...

By the look on her face, she could be in 3rd!! Yeah for school!

Terry said...

Great Job Sadie! You look absolutely darling! I can't believe you are in 1st grade! Holy Moley! You will have to invite Grandpa and I to come to lunch some time with you! We would love it!
We love you!
Grandma Terry

Angela said...

First Grade! Arianna starts next week...I can't believe it. I sometimes wonder if Arianna is too young to be in first grade, but maybe it is because it makes me feel that much older...you know what I mean?

The Wrights said...

I can't believe you are in first grade. You look so dang cute! I love your outfit and your hair is so pretty. We miss you! Good Luck in the big first grade.. You will love it!
Love Dallas and Lizzy

Jenny Miller said...

She looks soooo much bigger than last year.....I miss preston but he doesn't miss me...boohoo! Love you sadie have fun in 1st grade!

The Wrights said...

We are coming up tomorrow! Can't wait to see you all! We would love to have you come down again anytime! It was so fun to have you down last time. Sure can't wait for "Swiss Days" Love ya