Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Mom,
My moms birthday was on Monday. My dad was out of town for it, so me and my sisters decided that we needed to have a party that night for her. We all went and got pedicures while the awesome sons-in-laws watched all of the kids back at home. Then we went back and rescued the men from the kids and got some take-out Chinese food and had a feast for dinner it was tasty. I think that my mom really enjoyed the pedicure ( I did too!!) and she definitely deserves it. Thanks mom for being a great mom and a great example to me. I love you.




Just relaxing



All of the cute toesies

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monica said...

Tell your mom happy birthday from us! Looks like fun...I want a pedicure!

Terry said...

Tell your mom how much we love her (and you for that matter) She is such a wonderful mom and I am grateful to her everyday...for sharing you with all of us! We love your mom and dad! They are so great!