Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Weather...Finally

Sadie has been dying to ride her motor scooter that Santa gave to her this past Christmas, so the weather finally cooperated with us..it was warm enough that we could stand being outside without turning into a Popsicle. She was a little hesitant at first,but it only took her about five minutes before she was going as fast as she could around our block. I was sitting in my lawn chair watching her..and I soon noticed that she was coming around the corner standing up on it..freaked me out. I quickly put a stop to that...she is little dare-devil. She absolutely loves it..can't get enough. She rides it for hours..until the battery runs out. It is fun to see her have such a good time.. Good Job Santa.



It is actually really fun to ride...I love it too.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like fun! Though I would, respectfully, recommend that you (Ang) get a motorcycle instead. :) I'm sure Matt knows how to drive one, but if he doesn't, I've got my motorcycle license. It's so fun. Your pics are adorable.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Uh ya... that was my bad. I was impatient for my comment to be posted I guess and pressed the button 3 times in a row. :s Sorry.

Heidi said...

Oh so fun!!! It fits you like a charm.

E-Lo said...

Ha haaaaa... ur SO funny Ang. Your picture made me laugh.
How fun for cute little Sadie :)

Becca said...

SOOO FUN!!! I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Love ya

Angela said...

I love the knees that are past the steering wheel!

preitygirl said...

Sadie looks so cute on the scooter, but I especially like you on it!

Sarah said...

classic. thanks for sharing the fun with the scooter....jade has been in heaven!

Natalie said...

ANGIE! You are still a skinny GORGEOUS creature.
So, I ran into Cami in Centerville tonight and I got to go through all of the 2nd ward GIRLS blogs!
Hope you don't mind, I have always wondered how all of you are doing.
Check out my blog-
thetophers.blogspot.com
Your little girl is so so so beautiful, wow!